LifeVac Announces News of Another Life Saved
It was reported to us by a New Jersey Police Department that a choking incident took place at the home residence of a 54-year-old female. The woman choked on a supplement pill. Upon arriving at the home residence, the patient was standing over the kitchen sink. Back blows were performed by her husband but were unsuccessful. Officers retrieved the LifeVac from their patrol car and successfully dislodged the obstruction, saving her life.
We are so thankful this police department was equipped with LifeVac. This entire community is safer because of the generous donation made to the police department