LifeVac helps save another child’s life in a choking emergency

LifeVac Europe are proud to share more amazing news, we have been informed that a child was choking on his vomit and could not breathe. LifeVac was used right away by this mother who stated:

“LifeVac helped him to stop choking on his vomit and prevented aspiration. It saved his life.”

You never know when a choking emergency may occur, we are very thankful a family member recommended LifeVac to them.

More News

LifeVac saves 32nd life, 5 year old boy Quade choked on a lemon head.

On the 31st of July 2019 we were informed of another life saved by a courageous mother Jen Glenn who saved her sons life from choking to death on a Lemon Head using LifeVac. …

Read More

EMS save another life with LifeVac

LifeVac used again by EMS in Pego, Alicante, Spain to save another life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

Saving lives in the care sector around the world!

Being LifeVac Europe means we proudly have partners around Europe, Middle East and Africa who help us save lives. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East