LifeVac saves another care home residents life in a choking emergency.

LifeVac used again to save a resident of an Ontario based Long Term Care Facility!

We are delighted to have received amazing news that LifeVac was used on April 28th to assist a 76 year old male resident during a choking emergency. Standard choking protocols were first administered but unfortunately failed. Thankfully the amazing staff were fully prepared with LifeVac at their disposal, and quickly utilized it to clear the gentleman’s airway.

More News

8-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac

8-Year-Old Girl Saved With LifeVac In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves first life within HC-One – The UK’s largest care home provider

We are very pleased to share amazing news that LifeVac has saved another persons life in a choking emergency, in the UK care sector.   Like hundreds of care providers across the UK, it wasn’t that long ago when HC-One decided to go the extra step in the the quality of care they provide by …

Read More

6-Year-Old Chokes on Burger and is Saved by LifeVac

6-Year-Old Chokes on Burger – Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa