LifeVac® Saves Another Life in a Choking Emergency

It was reported to us that a choking incident took place at a park in California. A 77-year-old female choked on a piece of toast while at a park. Choking rescue procedures were carried out but unfortunately attempts failed at removing the food. LifeVac® was utilized and on the second Place, Push, Pull® motion successfully dislodged the food.

More News

7-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac

7-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Little Girl with Genetic Disorder

LifeVac Saves Little Girl with Genetic Disorder in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany