First Responder Saves Woman with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Announces Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a choking incident took at a New Jersey residence. A 75-year-old female choked on hot dog pasta. A member of a New Jersey-certified community emergency response team heard a choking call come in on a police officer’s radio. As the officer had went into the training centre to check on something.

The CERT member grabbed his LifeVac, jumped into his wife’s car, and rushed to the residence. Upon arriving at the scene officers were doing CPR and were ready to use the AED. He used the LifeVac and suctioned out a substantial amount from the patient’s airway, saving her life.

Incident occurred on July 21, 2022, at 6:56 PM and the patient was transported to a local hospital breathing with a pulse. Yes, It removed a substantial amount of food from the patient’s airway."

— First Responder

More News

LifeVac’s Updated Condensed Medical Folder

LifeVac’s Updated Condensed Medical Folder – Publications …

Read More

Man Chokes on Piece of Sausage and is Saved with LifeVac

Man Chokes on Piece of Sausage and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Man Uses LifeVac to Save Himself from Choking

Man Uses LifeVac to Save Himself in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany