Elderly Woman Saved With LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share news of another life saved

 

An elderly woman in a wheelchair was saved by a Good Samaritan at Sea World in San Diego. The family was vacationing and that day they took the LifeVac with them in the stroller. As they were walking by the picnic area, they noticed a woman yelling for help (caretaker). A woman was choking on a hot dog causing a complete airway obstruction.

Another good Samaritan was trying to help by performing the abdominal thrusts but their attempts were unsuccessful. This amazing family grabbed their LifeVac and used it 2 times dislodging the hot dog from the woman’s airway. Her life was saved by a family that purchased LifeVac to protect their three young children.

They are true heroes and what an example of kindness in this world today! We thank you for saving this woman’s life.

More News

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy from Choking on Apple

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy from Choking on Apple in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

9-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

9-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac …

Read More

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa