Mum Saves her 3-Year-Old Boy with LifeVac

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 3-year-old little boy choked on a Jolly Rancher hard boiled sweet. He had gotten into his older sister’s Easter basket and grabbed the sweet treat. The swet caused a full airway obstruction. His mother attempted to perform back blows but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. Home alone with the children, she quickly grabbed the LifeVac, assembled the unit, and used it 2-3 times.

My 3-year-old son was choking on a Jolly Rancher. He came to me, and I immediately began performing back blows. Once I saw that was not working, I told him to lay down while I got the LifeVac ready, and I pulled it a couple of times. I did a couple more back blows followed by using the LifeVac once more and he began to breathe again. I will say I strongly believe had I used the practice mask when I purchased it, I could have gotten the jolly rancher out a lot sooner but even under such scary circumstances, I was able to follow the instructions inside the bag and save his life using LifeVac. I am extremely thankful I had something I could use when the back blows were not working. I will never forget the scared look in my baby boy’s eyes when he couldn’t breathe.

— Mother’s testimonial

More News

LifeVac Saves 5-Year-Old Girl with Down Syndrome

LifeVac Saves 5-Year-Old Girl with Down Syndrome in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Girl Choking on Piece of Sausage

LifeVac Saves Girl Choking on Piece of Sausage in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

1-Year-Old Choked on Apple and Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Announces Another Life Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa