LifeVac Saves 48-Year-Old Patient in a  Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to announce another reported life saved

It has been reported to us that a 48-year-old male choked on a cracker. Choking rescue procedures were performed on the gentleman but were unsuccessful. The individual was laid down on the floor and LifeVac was applied. On the second Place – Push – Pull, the cracker was dislodged freeing his airway.

 

“Patient in lab passed out. When he came to, crackers and juice were given to him. The patient began to feel dizzy again while eating the cracker and began choking. The patient was saved by this device!”

More News

LifeVac helps save another life in Spain!

LifeVac helps save another life in a choking emergency The team at LifeVac Europe are very please to share that LifeVac has been used again to help save another life in a choking emergency. This time in Catalunya, Spain. …

Read More

3-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce LifeVac helped save a 3 month old baby in a choking emergency …

Read More

Two lives saved in a matter of days in the care sector.

LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to be informed of our 2nd life saved within Hallmark Care Homes. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa