2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 2-year-old boy from Pennsylvania choked on a lollipop. The child had gone to the doctors and afterward, they stopped at CVS to pick up a prescription. The young boy was given a lollipop.

After arriving home, the child was enjoying the sweet when the lollipop detached from the stick. The child was in distress and turning blue. The hard sweet completely blocked his airway. Choking first aid rescue procedures were performed but failed to dislodge the obstruction.

Thankfully the family had a LifeVac and on the second application dislodged the obstruction.

Police showed up first on the scene and then the EMTs who had heard about the LifeVac device. The child was evaluated and given a clean bill of health.

 

More News

EMS save another life with LifeVac

LifeVac used again by EMS in Pego, Alicante, Spain to save another life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

22-Month-Old Boy Chokes on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac

22-Month-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa