LifeVac® are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 2-year-old girl choked on cut-up strawberries. The little girl was eating pancakes with blueberries and strawberries. The berry was too big and lodged in her airway. The child’s father attempted 5-6 firm back blows. Unfortunately attempts failed to dislodge the obstruction. While still in the highchair his wife ran for their LifeVac® device which they keep in the cabinet next to the fire extinguisher. LifeVac® was utilized and on the second application successfully dislodged the food into her oral cavity, where her mother was able to remove it.

More News

7-Year-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac

7-Year-Old Chokes and Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac welcomes care providers

LifeVac Europe welcomes new care providers to the LifeVac family   It’s not often we have the opportunity to promote partnerships with new care providers, but as we have been training Signature Care Homes this past week for their group roll-out, we felt we must include others. Not to just raise awareness of choking, but …

Read More

Resident dies on lunch hours after receiving his COVID vaccination

Resident dies on lunch hours after receiving his COVID vaccination   A Colchester Care Home resident died after choking on his lunch just a few hours after being given his first Covid-19 vaccination and beating the virus. In a further tragic twist his wife had died in a car accident just a few days before …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa