LifeVac Saves Another Toddler from Choking in a Choking Emergency

We are thrilled to share news of another life saved

It has been reported to us that a ​17-month-old, baby girl choked on a club cracker. Her mother attempted BLS First Aid choking rescue procedures but to no avail…LifeVac was used only once…

Here is the mother’s testimonial on the choking scare:

“With one pull it dislodged the obstruction, It 100% saved my child’s life” “Myself and my two children were in the kitchen making banana bread. My daughter was snacking on a club cracker as my oldest was mixing, I heard her cough, and it didn’t sound normal. She started reaching for her mouth repeatedly and I knew she was choking. I flipped her over and gave her 3-4 back blows. When that didn’t work, I ran with her to get the LifeVac. I tried a few more back blows, but her lips and mouth turned blue. I laid her down and gave one push and pull with the LifeVac and it pulled the cracker right out. I am grateful beyond words for the device and know in my heart it saved her life.

 

*USA

More News

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins Back Blows Fail and LifeVac Saves His Life

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins and LifeVac Saves His Life …

Read More

LifeVac helps save 3rd life within Sunrise Senior Living.

LifeVac helps save 3rd life within Sunrise Senior Living in a choking emergency We are very pleased to announce that LifeVac has been used again within the UK Adult Care Sector to help save another life in a choking emergency. This is the third time LifeVac has been put into action within Sunrise Senior Living …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 6-Month-Old Baby Girl

LifeVac Saves 6-Month-Old Baby Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa