1-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to announce another life saved in a choking emergency!

It has been reported to us that on December 17th a one-year-old little boy began choking on a strawberry. Choking first aid protocol was performed on the child but was unsuccessful. The child’s mother laid her son down and used the LifeVac device, on the first application LifeVac dislodged the obstruction, saving the child’s life.

We are thankful this family saw our product on Facebook and choose to protect their family.

Worked instantly! So happy and thankful

— Mother

*USA

More News

Signature Care Homes partner with LifeVac Europe

  We are very pleased to share news that LifeVac Europe have partnered with Signature Care Homes …

Read More

LifeVac saves 36th life!

On the 27th of August LifeVac was informed once again of saving another child’s life! …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Residents Life Within HC-One

LifeVac has again helped save another life in the UK Care Sector …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa