LifeVac’s 30th life saved!

On the 5th of June 2019 LifeVac Europe was informed of another life saved in the UK care sector

An elderly female resident from Aspen Lodge Care Home was enjoying her lunch when she began to choke on potato. Carers acted quickly administering BLS protocol which unfortunately failed and the resident started to become unconscious. One of the carers ran and grabbed LifeVac which is equipped in all of the care providers homes across the UK. The carer then applied LifeVac which dislodged the potato saving the female residents life.

Matt Banagan from LifeVac Europe commented “This is amazing news once again, knowing that LifeVac is reducing the high death rate due to choking in the care sector. This is LifeVac’s 30th life saved and 20th in the care sector, we are working hard to get non invasive suction into BLS and continue to save lives when abdominal thrusts and back blows fail. Choking is one of the leading causes of accidental deaths in adults over the age of 65, after training so many care homes we have found that a resident choking is a carers worst fear.”

More News

Signature care homes and LifeVac

Signature Care Homes have now completed the last phase of their LifeVac ACD Face to Face training …

Read More

Woman saves herself from choking with LifeVac

Woman Saves Herself from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac

Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa