LifeVac Saves Boy in School in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share details on another life saved

This is the first student that has been saved in a South Carolina school! A young boy (6 years old) choked on a piece of candy at an Easter celebration. The candy caused a total blockage of the child’s airway. BLS choking first aid protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. We are so thankful that the school was gifted a LifeVac by a parent whose children attend the Montessori School. She helped save the young boy’s life!

My children go there and I purchased one for them as my daughter would choke a lot of food, as a safety precaution. They had given out candy for the Easter celebration and the child did not properly chew it before swallowing and it became lodged in his throat. The teacher said they had to pump it 4 times and it came out.

More News

Choking in the news, Dysphagia and invasive suction vs non-invasive suction.

This past week, we have read an alarming amount of news articles relating to choking deaths in the care sector and outside of the care sector. In some of these tragic incidences abdominal thrusts and back blows failed and others no help was given, which is very disturbing. Here is a most recent news article: Care …

Read More

LifeVac proudly announces another life saved in a choking emergency

The team at LifeVac Europe are proud to share more amazing news! …

Read More

Resident’s Life Saved

We are very proud to share more wonderful news that LifeVac has been used to save another life. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa