LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking on Chocolate

LifeVac are happy to share news of another life saved

We received news that a 2-year-old little girl began choking on a chocolate bar with almonds. The food caused a full airway obstruction and the child was not able to breathe. The parent performed back slaps at least 5 times with no success in dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was used by the father while she lay in her mother’s arms and on the 1st first application, LifeVac dislodged the chocolate.

 

Here is the mothers testimonial:

“My daughter was choking on a big chunk of a chocolate bar she wasn’t getting any air. I swooped her up and started back blows and my husband grabbed the LifeVac and with one try got the chocolate out. My daughter threw up after and was terrified but she was okay. And that’s all that matters. I’m not sure how okay she would have been without it. We ordered 2 more asap after for both cars.”

*USA

More News

LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector!

LifeVac Europe have been asked by the care provider not to name the care group while sharing this fantastic news, which we fully respect.   …

Read More

LifeVac registers another life saved!

LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac helps save a gentleman’s life in a choking emergency

LifeVac helps save a 64 year old mans life, when began to choke while eating a White Castle Hamburger. The team at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news, that LifeVac has once again been utilized to save another life. Big or small LifeVac can be used when all else fails. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa