LifeVac helps save a little girl in a choking emergency

LifeVac Europe are excited to announce another life saved. On September 8th an 8-month-old baby girl started choking on a sticker. At first, she started coughing, then started struggling to breathe.

What started as partial airway obstruction quickly turned to a total blockage of her airway. Her father, an EMT, started choking rescue procedures but was unable to dislodge the obstruction. 911 was called immediately.

LifeVac was utilized and on the first attempt removing the sticker clearing her airway and saved her life. When NYPD, the Fire department, and paramedics arrived at the home they saw the LifeVac unit. Medics stated, “We’ve seen this and they work great!” The child was taken to the hospital where she spent 9 hours being observed. Doctors felt that standard choking rescue procedures would not have worked.

More News

22-Month-Old Boy Chokes on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac

22-Month-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in UK care sector

LifeVac saves a life within Akari Care in a choking emergency …

Read More

Runwood Homes Partners With LifeVac Europe.

On the 24th of July 2019, leading UK residential care and nursing home operator, Runwood Homes, have partnered with LifeVac Europe, to equip staff with the only non-invasive airway clearance device to use in choking emergencies. The vacuum face-mask system operates with a simple place-push-pull handle manoeuvre to remove blockages by suction, 3 times greater …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa