LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 62-year-old man choked on angel food cake and ice cream. His wife had made him a banana split. She had put fruit in it and chunks of angel food cake. Unfortunately, the delicious dessert became lodged in his airway. He motioned to his wife to get the LifeVac® device. He used the device on himself twice and successfully dislodged the food. EMS arrived and was impressed with how well the product cleared his airway.

The LifeVac absolutely saved my life”

— Choking Casualty

More News

Signature care homes and LifeVac

Signature Care Homes have now completed the last phase of their LifeVac ACD Face to Face training …

Read More

First Responder Saves Child with LifeVac

First Responder Saves Child with LifeVac  in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac® Saves Another Life from Choking in a UK Care Home

LifeVac are Proud to Share News of Another Life Saved in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany