On the 7th of June 2019, LifeVac was once again informed of another life saved
In Lafayette, Indiana, this time it was a little extra special, 1 year of Killian was eating little carrots when he began to choke. Killian started to turn red/purple due to lack of oxygen, Killian received back blows due to his age which were unsuccessful. LifeVac was then used by his mother Morgan with the pediatric mask which dislodged the carrot on the first application, Killain began to breath again and LifeVac saved his life.
Killian was taken to hospital due to the ordeal so that he could have an examination, he was checked over by a doctor and returned home with no adverse effects from the choking ordeal.
Toni Hendricks (Killian’s Grandmother) commented “Thank you to our good Lord, the quick thinking of my daughter Morgan and to Arthur Lih, the inventor of LifeVac for saving my grandson Killian’s life!”.