LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-Old in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are pleased to announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a 3-year-old little girl from Michigan choked on a rock. The obstruction caused a partial airway obstruction that turned into a full airway obstruction.

Here is what the child’s mother said about the choking scare:

Back blows were unsuccessful. I used the LifeVac two times and it dislodged the rock. My daughter was able to breathe immediately.” “LifeVac absolutely saved her life!

— Mother

More News

LifeVac saves another child’s life when faced with a choking emergency!

We are very happy to share brilliant news that LifeVac has been used again in a choking emergency. Our partners LifeVac Spain, shared the wonderful news with us today after receiving LifeVac’s medical feedback form from the little girls mother. …

Read More

14-Month-Old Baby Girl is Saved with LifeVac

14-Month-Old Baby Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves First Life Within Halcyon Care Homes

LifeVac Saves It’s First Life Within Weeks of Rollout …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa