Emergency Services Use LifeVac to Save 71-Year-Old Woman from Choking

LifeVac are proud to share news of another life saved

It has been reported to us that a 71-year-old female began choking and was in need of medical attention. Emergency Services responded to the choking emergency. BLS first aid choking protocol was attempted but failed to clear her airway. It was not reported to us what the woman was choking on. When choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful LifeVac was utilized. On the third attempt with LifeVac, the patient was responsive. LifeVac helped save her life!

Thank you to our first responders who on a daily basis keep our communities safe! You are true heroes

More News

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are proud to announce another life has been saved in a choking emergency. …

Read More

3-Year-Old Chokes on Cheez-it and is Saved With LifeVac

LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved …

Read More

7-Year-Old Girl Chokes and is Saved by LifeVac Choking Rescue Device

7-Year-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac Choking Rescue Device …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany