6-Year-Old Chokes on Burger – Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to announce another life saved

 

It has been reported to us that a 6-year-old old boy from Canada choked on a burger. The obstruction caused a partial airway obstruction. BLS Choking First Aid protocols were followed but were unsuccessful and the child became unconscious. LifeVac was used and on the first application dislodged the obstruction saving the little boy’s life. “He is doing amazing, was very scared”

This little boy is the 133rd child that LifeVac has helped save. We are very thankful this family had a LifeVac on hand!

*USA

More News

2-Year-Old Boy with Autism Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy with Autism Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

4-Year-Old Autistic Boy Saved with LifeVac

4-Year-Old Autistic Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

4-Year-Old Boy Chokes and Saved with LifeVac

4-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa