LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved in a Choking Emergency

We have received news that LifeVac® was put to use when a 44-year-old man choked on a crisp causing a partial airway obstruction. Abdominal thrusts were unable to be performed due to the physical stature of the choking casualty. On the third application, LifeVac® successfully dislodged the obstruction, clearing his airway.

He was having a hard time breathing, was coughing and couldn’t talk. He was panicking. I pulled out the LifeVac and used it on him and luckily it helped remove the obstruction."

— Rescuer

More News

LifeVac used for the first time within Runwood Homes Senior Living

It has been reported to LifeVac Europe that LifeVac was put to the test once again within the care sector when a resident began to choke. …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK Adult Care Sector

It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac Europe share more amazing news, LifeVac has helped save another life within Sunrise Senior Living Sunrise Senior Living deployed LifeVac across all of their care homes in late 2019, like hundreds of care providers large and small across the UK this proved to be a great decision. …

Read More

7-Year-Old Girl Chokes and is Saved by LifeVac Choking Rescue Device

7-Year-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac Choking Rescue Device …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa