The team at LifeVac Europe are excited to share details on another life saved!

LifeVac registers another life saved! We are overjoyed to share details that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 10-month-old little girl choked on a piece of bacon causing a full airway obstruction. The child’s mother performed all choking rescue procedures but these desperate attempts sadly failed. The child was then laid down and on the second attempt, LifeVac dislodged the obstruction.

The little girl made a full recovery, a very happy ending to a very scary situation.

“The bacon was dislodged, and she was able to breathe again. In a matter of seconds, she was very red and very stiff. Nothing else I tried worked. I really do believe LifeVac saved her life.”

More News

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Choked On Turkey

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Choked at Thanksgiving Dinner …

Read More

36-Year-Old Chokes and LifeVac is Used to Save His Life

36-Year-Old Chokes Abdominal Thrusts Fail and LifeVac is Used to Save His Life …

Read More

Mother Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son With LifeVac

Mother Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son with LifeVac When He Choked …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany