LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved

It was reported to us that a 4-year-old boy from Alaska choked on a Lego piece. The toy caused a partial obstruction to the young boy’s airway. Choking first aid rescue procedures were attempted but failed to dislodge the piece of Lego. The child’s father came quickly with LifeVac in hand and used it with the child in a sitting position, on the second application. The Lego piece was dislodged free clearing the little boy’s airway.

“It came right out!” – Father

Thank God this family chose to purchase LifeVac after seeing the CCTV video of a hero mother saving her son while sitting in his highchair watching TV.

More News

Six lives in only 2 months!

The start of the year has been amazing for LifeVac, We understand that some people do report to us when LifeVac has saved a life, as this is what is expected from our device. So to encourage all uses to be reported back to us every LifeVac comes with a feedback form, we offer free …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl Chokes on Hot Dog – Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa