Police Officers Save Woman in a Choking Emergency with LifeVac

LifeVac are thrilled to announce news of another life saved

 

It was reported to us that a Police Department in South Dakota were called to a choking emergency. When they arrived on the scene a woman in her 40’s had choked on a piece of ham and was unconscious.

Police Officers responded to the residence to find the female unconscious and having an extremely hard time breathing. Officers used our LifeVac that we keep in our vehicles. After the second placement and subsequent pulling, a large amount of ham was dislodged from the patient. An immediate increase in her ability to breathe was observed. While she was still unconscious, we now knew she was taking full breaths. This allowed time for the ambulance to arrive on the scene, and for the patient to be taken to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, the patient continued to make small improvements.

— Police Department

More News

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Group.

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Adult Care The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share amazing news, we have been informed that LifeVac has saved it’s first life within Priory Group in a choking emergency. …

Read More

LifeVac saves 40th life.

LifeVac Saves First Child In The UK 16th of September LifeVac was informed of saving our 40th life. On Saturday the 14th of September, Mark and his wife were enjoying dinner with their 11-month-old son Oscar. …

Read More

LifeVac is used to save 10-Month-Old Baby Girl

LifeVac used to save 10-Month-Old Baby Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany