5-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are pleased to announce another life saved

It has been reported to us that a 5-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken. The chicken caused a partial blockage of the child’s airway. Choking first aid rescue protocols was followed but was unsuccessful in dislodging the chicken. The child was laid down and LifeVac was utilized. One the first Place, Push, Pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the child’s airway.

Chicken was dislodged as well as a lot of juice that he had inhaled when he initially choked (was trying to wash down a bite of chicken). It 100% saved his life.

— Mother

More News

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-old Boy from Choking on a Nut

LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news that LifeVac has saved a 3 year old boy from choking to death on a nut from a bolt …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves it’s First Life within a New Care Group in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac

  We are thrilled to share news of LifeVac saving another life when being self applied. LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce a 28-year-old male started choking on a piece of steak causing an airway obstruction. The victim used the LifeVac device on himself in a standing position. On the 3rd application, the obstruction was …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa