Mother saves her 1-year old girl

A mother saves her 1-year old girl in a choking emergency

The team at LifeVac are extremely proud to share wonderful news of another precious life saved in a choking emergency. This time a 1-year old little girl who choked on a hot dog.

Below is the little girls mother’s testimonial,

“At first I didn’t even realize Bailey was choking. I was at the stove cooking and went over to her high chair to offer her a sippy cup and she was turning bright red. I grabbed her out and tried to do a few back blows and when that didn’t work. I grabbed the LifeVac device we keep in the cabinet right above the fridge. It only took one plunge and the hot dog came out. My daughter started coughing again and eventually completely recovered,we are very thankful we had the LifeVac on hand and close. Probably one of the scariest moments in my life and I work in an ER doing imaging! ”

— Bailey's mother

The choking experts at LifeVac would like to encourage parents and carers to visit our “about choking section” to learn more about choking dangers for children and community.

http://Child%20eating%20grapes%20which%20are%20a%20potential%20choke%20hazard

About Choking

Learn more about choking dangers for children and the people you care for.

Read more

More News

17-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

17-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 35th life in the care sector and 1st life in Poland!

On the 9th of August 2019 we were informed that LifeVac saved another life. …

Read More

2-Year-Old Choking on Candy Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Choking Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany