2-Year-Old Girl Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LIfeVac are thrilled to share details on another life saved

A 2-year-old girl choked on a piece of chocolate causing a severe obstruction. Choking First Aid rescue procedures were followed by her mother but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was deployed and dislodged the obstruction on the first application. A call was placed to EMS. The ambulance arrived after LifeVac was used. Paramedics took her vitals and recommended she go to the hospital.

Here is the mother’s testimonial on the frightening choking incident:

My two-year-old started choking on a piece of chocolate. She was standing with me in the kitchen when she started to partially choke. She was grabbing me, partially crying and struggling to breathe although I could hear her struggling she was getting a little bit of air. I took her to the couch and asked her what was wrong like is she hurt? I was hoping it was something else than what I was assuming. I had grabbed the LifeVac first before taking her to the couch and had it with me next to her just in case. She lay there crying and struggling, refused to open her mouth, and then her eyes started to close halfway and that’s when I used the LifeVac while on the phone with my husband, and EMS. As soon as I used the LifeVac, she started gagging and started looking better immediately. I was on the phone with EMS when paramedics arrived. Her vitals were great, As a precaution, they advised her to be taken to the hospital just to make sure. We are on our way to the hospital right now.

LifeVac saved her life. “Our baby girl is still here because of LifeVac, and I will be forever grateful! Thank you for sharing all of the information in the email, my husband was in tears and he just said “what a wonderful company”. In my eyes you all are angels, thank you.”

 

*USA

More News

LifeVac saves hospital patients life

The team at LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved in a choking emergency! …

Read More

Cornwall hospital failings as patient choked on his own vomit

Failures could have “caused or contributed” to the death of a student who choked on his own vomit at Bodmin Hospital. …

Read More

Mother Saves Her Son In A Choking Emergency

JD Choked On A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich We are very happy to share more news of LifeVac being used by a mother to save her son’s life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa