Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

A 47-year-old male choked on a piece of steak. The gentleman was having dinner with his family when his sister-in-law realised he was choking.

As a nurse, she knew exactly what to do and immediately took action and started performing abdominal thrusts. She attempted choking rescue procedures 5 or 6 times to no avail. EMS were called, her brother-in-law started to become unconscious. She thankfully had a LifeVac and successfully removed a large chunk of steak on the 2nd application. Upon the arrival of the first response, he was evaluated and given a clean bill of health.

More News

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Resident dies on lunch hours after receiving his COVID vaccination

Resident dies on lunch hours after receiving his COVID vaccination   A Colchester Care Home resident died after choking on his lunch just a few hours after being given his first Covid-19 vaccination and beating the virus. In a further tragic twist his wife had died in a car accident just a few days before …

Read More

Choking in the news, Dysphagia and invasive suction vs non-invasive suction.

This past week, we have read an alarming amount of news articles relating to choking deaths in the care sector and outside of the care sector. In some of these tragic incidences abdominal thrusts and back blows failed and others no help was given, which is very disturbing. Here is a most recent news article:┬áCare …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa