27-Year-Old Woman Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to share details on another life saved

 

A 27-year-old woman choked on french fries causing a full airway obstruction. Choking first aid rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. The young woman became unconscious. LifeVac was deployed and on the second application dislodged the french fries from her airway.

Here is the testimonial:

“Lifevac saved my daughter’s life. Last Saturday my daughter who is a new mother began choking. Thankfully my wife and son were there to help her. After failed attempts to dislodge it she passed out and turned blue. My son continued to try and my wife grabbed the LifeVac and after two tries it dislodged the obstruction. It saved her life. We have ordered 6 more to have in every vehicle and home. Thanks, LifeVac I’m a LifeVac lifetime customer and believer.”

More News

LifeVac Saves 10-Month-Old Girl from Choking

The team at LifeVac Europe are excited to share details on another life saved! LifeVac registers another life saved! We are overjoyed to share details that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 10-month-old little girl choked on a piece of bacon causing a full airway obstruction. The child’s mother performed all …

Read More

5-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Breakfast Sausage

5-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Breakfast Sausage …

Read More

2-Year-Old Becomes Unconscious from Choking and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are Delighted to Share News of Another Child Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa