Man Uses LifeVac to Save Himself in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

It has been reported to us that a 55-year-old male choked on a turkey and ham sandwich causing a full airway obstruction. He was alone and thankfully had a LifeVac on hand using it to save his own life.

Below is his testimonial:

I was choking with no air at all. I quickly got out of my chair and ran to the kitchen where I keep the LifeVac hanging on the key chain area and took out the large size mouthpiece put it to my face and with 2 pumps I was able to remove the obstruction. The outcome was that it worked like it was supposed to.

— Casualty

More News

9-Year-Old Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac

9-Year-Old Chokes on Lollipop Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac helps save a gentleman’s life in a choking emergency

LifeVac helps save a 64 year old mans life, when began to choke while eating a White Castle Hamburger. The team at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news, that LifeVac has once again been utilized to save another life. Big or small LifeVac can be used when all else fails. …

Read More

Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa