62-Year-Old Saved in a Choking Emergency with LifeVac

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of another life saved

A 62-year-old woman with Multiple System Atrophy (MSA) began choking on a pretzel causing a full airway obstruction. Due to her medical condition, she is not able to move on her own making it impossible to perform the abdominal thrusts. LifeVac was used by her husband 2 times and completely dislodged the obstruction from her airway right into the one-way valve unit. Her breathing was restored immediately.

Husbands Comment:

“This is a great thing to have” “We’ve had tremendous success as my wife chokes often, it is critical for us to have this product on hand!”


 

 

LifeVac Europe’s new travel bag makes thing a little easier for you. You can now take your LifeVac device with you everywhere you go!

More News

LifeVac Saves Life Within HC-One

LifeVac Saves Another Life Within a UK Care Home …

Read More

LifeVac helps save 3rd life within Sunrise Senior Living.

LifeVac helps save 3rd life within Sunrise Senior Living in a choking emergency We are very pleased to announce that LifeVac has been used again within the UK Adult Care Sector to help save another life in a choking emergency. This is the third time LifeVac has been put into action within Sunrise Senior Living …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves it’s First Life within a New Care Group in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa