LifeVac® Are Pleased to Share News of Another Child Saved

It was reported to us that a 7-month-old boy choked on a piece of plastic from a Frube (yogurt) causing a full obstruction of his airway. His mother, who is a nurse, was unable to dislodge the using BLS first aid choking rescue procedures. LifeVac® successfully dislodged the obstruction on the 2nd application.

On 14/09 around 9 pm, my son (7 months old) started choking. I performed several back blows. Exactly how I’ve been taught every 2 years since 2007. It’s not the first time I’ve done this on an infant or toddler and I’m a ER/ICU RN). Whatever it was would not come up He would cry, and it would lodge again, and he would start choking all over again. I tried mouth sweeps after each time he started crying post blows, but never got anything. I remembered I bought a LifeVac a year ago because my grandma requested one just in case something happened, and I wasn’t home. While dad called EMS, my Grandma quickly assembled the LifeVac. At this point, he was starting to turn blue around his mouth. After 2 attempts, he started screaming and breathing on his own. EMS showed up around a minute later. I literally only bought that thing because my grandma asked. I never really thought if it would actually work.”

More News

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Choked On Turkey

LifeVac Saves Boy Who Choked at Thanksgiving Dinner …

Read More

1-Year-Old Choked on Apple and Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Announces Another Life Saved …

Read More

8-Month-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac

LifeVac are Thrilled to Announce Another Life Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany