LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Boy from Choking on Apple in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us on January 3rd that a 2-year-old boy in Californian choked on an apple. The child’s mother performed the abdominal thrusts and back blows both of which failed. LifeVac was used, on the second application dislodged obstruction saving his life.

Mothers Testimonial:

“Yes, it saved his life! An ambulance was on its way but probably wouldn’t have made it in time. Heimlich and back slaps were no help, his face was getting redder and redder.”

*USA

More News

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old Girl

LifeVac Saves 7-Month-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac registers another life saved in a choking emergency.

We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction could not be cleared. …

Read More

LifeVac helps save a gentleman’s life in a choking emergency

LifeVac helps save a 64 year old mans life, when began to choke while eating a White Castle Hamburger. The team at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share news, that LifeVac has once again been utilized to save another life. Big or small LifeVac can be used when all else fails. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa