LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is thrilled to announce another life saved.

A 3-year-old girl with Down Syndrome began choking on a landscape stone. The child was outside playing when she picked up the stone causing a partial obstruction to her airway. She was not able to talk or make a sound. The child was brought into the house and LifeVac was used immediately and dislodged the obstruction.

“It dislodged the stone and I am very grateful.”

 

*USA

More News

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

1-Year-Old with Seizure Saved by LifeVac

1-Year-Old with Seizure Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Mother Saves Her Son In A Choking Emergency

JD Choked On A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich We are very happy to share more news of LifeVac being used by a mother to save her son’s life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany