LifeVac Announces Another Child Saved

It was reported to us an 8-month-old baby girl choked on cut-up orange pieces. The fruit caused a partial obstruction to her airway. When her parents saw her in distress, they immediately grabbed the LifeVac. While the baby was still in her highchair her father utilized the LifeVac. On the first application, the fruit was dislodged from her airway.

My husband used it; it happened so fast. She looked so scared, so he grabbed it and was able to get the food out. I’m definitely glad we have it!”

— Mother

More News

Man Chokes on a Hot Dog and Saved with LifeVac

Man Chokes on Piece of Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Man Uses LifeVac to Save Himself from Choking

Man Uses LifeVac to Save Himself in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life Within a Dovehaven Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Residents Life In a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany