Good Samaritan Saves 4-Year-Old in a Choking Emergency

We are pleased to share news of another life saved

LifeVac are thrilled to announce another life saved in a choking emergency. It was reported to us by a Good Samaritan that LifeVac was used at a Walmart store in Texas. The Good Samaritan used the LifeVac when a 4-year-old girl with autism began choking on a plastic wrapper. He saw the girl choking and her family trying to help dislodge the obstruction. He ran to his car to get his LifeVac. He used the rescue device 3 times while she was in a standing position and saved the little girl’s life! Such an amazing newest HERO!

YES, YES IT DID SAVE HER LIFE

— Good-Samaritan

More News

Police Officers Save Woman with LifeVac

Police Officers Save Woman in a Choking Emergency with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Nursing Home

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Nursing Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany