Toddler Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share details on another life saved

A 1 1/2-year-old little boy choked on a strawberry causing a full airway obstruction. The child was not able to make any noise. The boys mother attempted back blows 4-5 times. Choking BLS first aid rescue procedures were unsuccessful and the child became limp limp before his mother’s eyes. The mother quickly grabbed the LifeVac, placing her little boy on his back and on the second Place, Push, Pull motion dislodged the food from his airway. The terrified child began to cry.

LifeVac dislodged the strawberry from his throat. Although it was a terrifying experience, I’m so glad we had the LifeVac. My mother bought it for us when I was pregnant with my son.

— Mother

More News

LifeVac registers another life saved in a choking emergency.

We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction could not be cleared. …

Read More

2-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved by Mother with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Saved by Mother in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Mother Saves her 1-Year-Old with LifeVac after Abdominal Thrusts Fail

Mother Saves her 1-Year-Old with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa