3-Year-Old has Seizure and is Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It was reported to us that a choking incident took place within a home in Florida. A 3-year-old boy suffered a febrile seizure as he was eating a snack. He began to choke on a muffin causing his airway to become obstructed. His parent attempted choking rescue procedures but failed. LifeVac was then administered and on the second attempt, the muffin was dislodged from the child’s airway.

I am thankful I purchased It, now I have one with me in the car too.

— Mother

More News

Mother Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son With LifeVac

Mother Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son with LifeVac When He Choked …

Read More

Aunt Saves 6-Year-Old Nephew with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are very thrilled to share news that LifeVac has saved another life in a choking emergency …

Read More

1-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac

1-Year-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany