Woman Saves Her Grandmother with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

A 79-year-old woman was saved by her granddaughter. This is the second time this Texas mother used LifeVac!

While having a special dinner her grandmother began choking on a piece of steak causing a full airway obstruction. The abdominal thrusts and back blows were attempted but were unsuccessful.

Here is the testimonial from the granddaughter:

I heard the story of a boy choking on pancakes where the man calmly walks to his truck to get the life vac…. I bought one and used it to save my daughter from a piece of firewood and this was the replacement that was used for my 79-year-old grandmother. Steak and saliva LAUNCHED into the LifeVac device and I watched my grandmother who was almost fully unconscious gasp a breath in….. I was able to save my second life with LifeVac! It saved her life, and I will gladly be writing this story on Facebook for you to share now! There were children and adults who were all frozen in fear watching her panic. Without it, we would have surely had her pass away in front of the entire family l… kids and all. This product needs to be required to be in homes!

— Granddaughter

More News

3-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Child in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Saves 4-Year-Old Boy in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 1 year old Killian’s life from choking to death!

On the 7th of June 2019, LifeVac was once again informed of another life saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa