LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share news that we helped save another life

This precious two-year-old boy choked on a piece of plastic from the inside of a package causing a partial blockage of his airway.

Back blows were performed but failed and the child’s face was pale and lips blue. The child was laid down on the floor, LifeVac was applied and on the 2nd place, push, pull motion the plastic obstruction was removed into the unit.

 

“He’s okay, he’s acting like nothing happened. My son is happily playing with his play-doh thanks to life vac. Very frightening. Just wanted to let you guys know how grateful I am for your product. ❤️ we got the LifeVac when he was 6 months old”

More News

LifeVac Saves Another Child In A Choking Emergency In Poland!

It has been reported to LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has saved another child in a choking emergency, our second life saved in Poland! Our distributor in Poland LifeVac Polska received fantastic news that a 10 year old boy was saved by his mother when he choked on a sweet. …

Read More

LifeVac saves it’s 24th life!!

On the 7th of December we were informed of our device saving it’s 24th life. …

Read More

8-Month-Old Chokes on Orange Pieces and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Announces Another Child Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa