LifeVac® are Delighted to Share News of Another Child Saved in a Choking Emergency

It was reported to us that a 5-year-old boy choked on a large clump of cereal causing a full airway obstruction. His grandmother attempted ALL BLS first aid choking rescue procedures but was not able to dislodge the food. The child then became unresponsive. We are so thankful the little boy’s grandparents had a LifeVac®.

Below is the testimony from the grandfather:

My wife a retired RN of 30 years was ultimately in control during this incident. She used every first responder method to clear our grandson’s blockage. We keep the Life Vac in the kitchen near our eating area. When all attempts failed to clear the blockage, she used the Life Vac and on the first attempt, the object was expelled. He gasped and began to vomit. He is doing fine and will go to the doctor for a follow-up. Thank you! LifeVac is an amazing, easy-to-use device. A lifesaver!”

— Grandfather

More News

2-Year-Old Girl Saved By LifeVac

2-Year-Old Girl Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 1 year old Killian’s life from choking to death!

On the 7th of June 2019, LifeVac was once again informed of another life saved …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 14-Year-Old Girl

LifeVac Saves 14-Year-Old Girl With Rett Syndrome In Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany