LifeVac Saves 6-Month-Old Baby Girl in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is delighted to share new of another life saved

A 6-month-old girl choked on a piece of a pear. Choking first aid rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was used and on the first application dislodged the obstruction in seconds saving the child’s life.

“We were able to get the piece of pear out immediately after use.”

Fathers Testimonial Below:

On 23/12/2021 my wife gave our baby a piece of pear. I noticed that she was gagging on it and checked her mouth. I quickly realized she was choking. I told my wife she was choking and she immediately started back slaps while I went and grabbed the LifeVac. When I got it assembled, we put her back on the ground and used it once and the pear came out! We were so relieved! My wife said to order a mobile kit so that we always have one with us. Thank you for the amazing gadget!

— Father

More News

Good Samaritan Saves Child from Choking on I95

LifeVac Europe are over the moon to share news of anther child saved by LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac saves it’s 25th life!

LifeVac Europe have been informed, on the 6th of January 2019  an 86 year old gentleman with Dementia started choking on meat whilst eating his meal in Thessaloniki, Greece. BLS was performed on the male to dislodge the full airway obstruction which failed. EKAB Emergency Services were then called to the scene as the gentleman …

Read More

LifeVac saves it’s 24th life!!

On the 7th of December we were informed of our device saving it’s 24th life. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa