LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved

It has been reported to us that a New Jersey First Aid Rescue Squad responded to a choking emergency at the home residence of a 49-year-old female. The woman was choking on a piece of London broil (beef) causing a partial airway obstruction. The family performed BLS first aid choking protocol (abdominal thrusts & back blows) but both methods failed to alleviate the obstruction. LifeVac was used by the agency’s captain to help dislodge the food.

More News

3-year-old Chokes on Snack and is Saved with LifeVac

3-year-old Chokes on Snack and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac used for the first time within Runwood Homes Senior Living

It has been reported to LifeVac Europe that LifeVac was put to the test once again within the care sector when a resident began to choke. …

Read More

Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac

Man Choking on Steak Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany