LifeVac saves 80 year old woman in a choking emergency

LifeVac Europe are happy to share news of another life saved in New York.

An 80-year-old woman choked on stuffing during meal time causing a partial airway obstruction. The choking victim had Polio as a child and choking is sadly a side effect that has occurred many times throughout her life.

The abdominal thrusts were not performed in this instant. In a previous choking emergency the abdominal thrusts were performed and her ribs were broken due to the force. LifeVac was applied 3 times and removed the obstruction in seconds saving her life.

“We are thankful for LifeVac”

More News

LifeVac saves life within Runwood Homes Senior Living

LifeVac saves mans life in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves two lives in the care sector, this time in the Netherlands!

The team at LifeVac Europe are please to announce that LifeVac has saved two lives in the Netherlands from choking to death when BLS failed. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 32-Year-Old Man from Choking on Steak

32-Year-Old Man Saved by LifeVac from Choking on Steak …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa