LifeVac helps save another life

LifeVac was deployed in an Exemplar Healthcare care home

 

On the 25th of October LifeVac Europe was informed of another life saved, this time in a care home in Tipton.

LifeVac was deployed in an Exemplar Healthcare care home, when a resident started to choke during meal time.

A resident with Spina Bifida who relies on an electric wheelchair started to choked during her dinner. Basic life support was carried out by nurses which failed. The resident became unconscious when one of the nurses went and grabbed LifeVac. With one application the LifeVac dislodged the food bolus saving the residents life.

More News

LifeVac saves life in the care sector & The Care Show 2021

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector, while exhibiting at the Care Show …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby Boy from Choking

We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 9-month-old baby boy began choking on a carrot causing partial airway obstruction. The child’s mother who is trained and CPR certified performed infant choking rescue procedures several times but sadly these were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. …

Read More

LifeVac saves 32nd life, 5 year old boy Quade choked on a lemon head.

On the 31st of July 2019 we were informed of another life saved by a courageous mother Jen Glenn who saved her sons life from choking to death on a Lemon Head using LifeVac. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany