1-Year-Old with Seizure Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is delighted to share news of another life saved

A 1 and half-year-old little girl suffered from a seizure and began choking on a combination of medication, milk, and saliva. The child’s mother immediately performed BLS First Aid choking protocol, but the child was not breathing and became unconscious.

She utilized LifeVac and on the 2nd place, push, pull motion the child’s airway was cleared. “Airway was able to be cleared and she went back to taking deep breaths saving her life”. She was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation.

This family only had the LifeVac a few months when the choking scare took place. You never know when a choking emergency might occur. It can happen to anyone at anytime, anywhere. We are so thankful their little girl is okay!

More News

LifeVac helps save another life

LifeVac was deployed in an Exemplar Healthcare care home   On the 25th of October LifeVac Europe was informed of another life saved, this time in a care home in Tipton. LifeVac was deployed in an Exemplar Healthcare care home, when a resident started to choke during meal time. A resident with Spina Bifida who …

Read More

Girl Saved with LifeVac® in High School

LifeVac® are Delighted to Share News of Another Life Saved …

Read More

LifeVac Featured on The Doctors TV show

On the 7th of December LifeVac was featured on the Doctors Show with an interview from Angela Powell, who talks about her experience of saving her elderly mother in-laws life by using LifeVac. The Doctors Show are specialists from across health and wellness fields that join ER physician Dr. Travis Stork, Dr. Andrew Ordon, OB/GYN …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany