LifeVac is excited to announce another life saved, our 99th child!

A 2-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken causing a full airway obstruction, where the child was gasping for air and not able to make any noise. Choking rescue protocol was carried out, but failed. Here is the mothers testimonial:

The first push and pull didn’t bring up anything and he was still gasping and the second pull the piece of chicken came right up and into the LifeVac device. He just cried and looked up and says to me (in his always resilient way) “okay mummy, all done, let me go now” and stands up and tried to run off like nothing terrible had just happened. Meanwhile, I sat there feeling like I was about to lose my son almost again. He’s been through so much with other life-threatening conditions he has and I was not about to lose him to choking. I am trained, I have worked in the hospital for years, I have my CPR certification for adults, infants, AED training, and nothing I did was dislodging the food, he was literally gasping for air and could not get any!

More News

LifeVac saves another life and welcomes a new care provider to the LifeVac family

It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac Europe share news that LifeVac has again helped save another life in the Adult Care Sector. LifeVac was used again to help save a life in a choking emergency, this time in Ireland. We have been asked not to name the care provider this time as not …

Read More

57 year old man from Barnsley choked to death – ‘unlawfully killed’

‘Loving and happy’ Barnsley man, 57, who choked to death on a burger was ‘unlawfully killed’, jury rules …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life

LifeVac Saves 1-Year-Old Boy In a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa