LifeVac Saves 43-Year-Old Man In a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is delighted to announce another life saved.

A 43-year-old gentleman who resides in a care home in Washington state began choking on his medication (a pill). The gentleman’s airway was blocked causing his difficulty breathing. His caregiver was shown how to use the LifeVac by the family after receiving the unit. While the gentleman was in his chair the caregiver quickly retrieved the LifeVac and dislodged the obstruction from his airway.

“I bought three of them. So grateful my son’s care home had the device.”

*USA

More News

5-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 10-Month-Old Girl from Choking

The team at LifeVac Europe are excited to share details on another life saved! LifeVac registers another life saved! We are overjoyed to share details that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 10-month-old little girl choked on a piece of bacon causing a full airway obstruction. The child’s mother performed all …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany