LifeVac Saves Man Choking on Steak in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It has been reported to us that on December 23rd a 42 yr old male choked on a piece of steak causing a partial airway obstruction. Choking first aid procedures were followed but failed to dislodge the obstruction. LifeVac was then used, on the first application LifeVac dislodged the steak from the choking casualties airway.

Testimonial from the gentleman’s spouse:

Steak immediately came out after one use of LifeVac. Absolutely. My husband was in distress and unable to cough. He later explained he could feel the steak slipping further down his windpipe. He said if the LifeVac didn’t work, it was time to call EMS.

— Spouse

More News

4-Year-Old Girl with Autism Saved with LifeVac

4-Year-Old Girl with Autism Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Boy with Autism Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy with Autism Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby Boy from Choking

We are thrilled to share the news that LifeVac has helped save the life of another child. A 9-month-old baby boy began choking on a carrot causing partial airway obstruction. The child’s mother who is trained and CPR certified performed infant choking rescue procedures several times but sadly these were unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa